TELAS users undertake very specific roles such as submitting learning packages or reviewing learning packages. Users register in a TELAS app separate to the TELAS website. All user registrations are subject to approval. If you do wish to register, you will need to consider which role to request prior to registering. If you are uncertain as to which role to select, try referring to the Overview of User Roles page or contact the TELAS Administrator for further information.
- Go to the TELAS application at https://app.telas.edu.au.
- After registering your username and password, you will receive an email confirmation with a request to login and create a user profile.
- Your user profile includes your contact details and asks you to select a TELAS role. Select either Course Submitter, Admin Reviewer or Interim Reviewer as required.
- A copy of your new user profile is emailed to the TELAS Administrator who will verify your request and approve your registration and TELAS role.
- Once your TELAS role is approved, your next login will direct you to a user dashboard specific to that role. In most cases, your dashboard will not be populated until you have entered course data or been assigned a course to review.
- The content of each user dashboard differs according to your role.